I am so excited for this Sunday!
Why? Because the students are writing the message. Ok – well, SORT OF. This week is one of the weeks when we set aside the morning to talk through questions submitted by students!
And can I just say…these questions are incredible!
I’m so grateful to work with an amazing team of people to help pull together research and answers… or attempts at answers. How about a sampling, so you know what I mean…
- Just because you memorize verse and read the bible and pray, does that mean you’re faithful?
- What do you do when you can’t seem to connect with God?
- What happens directly after you die?
- How do you know if God knows you?
- What does eternity mean to you?
- How do I strengthen my relationship with God?
- What does the bible say about cussing and how to deal with it?
- Are demons real?
- How do I believe in myself?
And many MANY more.
So – do NOT miss this week in ignition (9:15am and 11:00am on Sunday). It will be amazing!